Join the Plus 33 Hotel Team
Sales & Marketing Executive
The Sales & Marketing Executive will be primarily responsible for executing the sales strategy of the hotel with the ultimate objective of maximizing revenues across all revenue generating outlets to include rooms, meetings & events, food & beverage and pools.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Devise and implement the overall sales and marketing plan for the hotel and actively monitor its progress in terms of achieving KPI’s, budgets and revenues.
- Liaise with the Manager and Finance team in adopting price strategies across the hotel.
- Build-on and develop relationships with our current clients.
- Analyze current markets and identify new markets and potential clients.
- Manage the number and performance of OTAs and promotional websites and liaise with providers in ensuring optimization of the hotel’s online position.
- Proactively monitor the Hotel’s profile on the various social media platforms and ensure appropriate responses are posted in a timely fashion.
- Assist in managing the content of the Hotel’s website.
- Develop and agree departmental sales plans and communicate them clearly to all parties.
- Ensure in-house promotional material is current, effective and supports any new sales and marketing promotions.
- Where necessary devise adverts for the promotion of sale of rooms, pools, food & beverage in the local market.
- Manage the guest database and ensure that client’s details are accurate and UpToDate.
- Ensure that all client correspondence is tracked and recorded, including quotations and contracts.
- Represent the hotel at consumer trade fairs, mall promotions and tourism events.
- Organize on and off-site client entertainment.
- Always maintain the highest standards of professional conduct when dealing with clients, guests etc.
- Submit weekly Sales & Marketing activity reports to the Manager and Directors.
- Conduct weekly snapshot meetings with your team and update on activities/sales to date and plans for the weeks ahead.
- Monitor the progress of your sales team through weekly activity reports.
- Encourage positive working relations with all departments by regular communications and feedback.
- At least 2 years plus experience of a similar role within the hospitality industry
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management, or relevant field.
- Commercially focused, can analyze market data and be results driven.
- Articulate, confident communicator at all levels both with colleagues and clients.
- Strong understanding of Social Media Marketing.
- Ambitious, creative and the ability to influence decisions.
- High level of customer focus and understanding.
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage.
- The successful candidate should live in, or areas close to Nungua, Sakumono or Tema.
Mode of Application:
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and a detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.